NANCY LIANG on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:59:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] we are well-experienced exporter

DEAR Sirs/Mess:
I'm sorry for disturbing you a moment.
Having obtained your name and address from the Web, we are writing you in the hope of establishing business relations between us.
Our company, Zhejiang Medicine & Health Products Import & Export Co.,Ltd(ZMC), has persistently adhered to the principle of "Quality First, Reputation Supreme". Relying on our efforts,ZMC's sales have increased steadily every year. And in twelve consecutive years, it has been listed in the Catalogue of China's Top 500 Import & Export Companies. Now, its business volume ranks first in the line of medicines and health products in China.
Our product includes Pharmceuticals, Western patent medicines, Crude drugs, Chinese patent medicines, Chemical products and Intermediate, Chemical reagents, Surgical dressings, Medical instruments, Fresh royal jelly, and Medical machine,etc.
Our products have already found a ready market in many foreign countries. We can assure you of good quality and perfect service. We are sure they will meet with warm reception in your area as well.
Should you be interested in our product or our company, Please contact me.And I will send you our catalogue. Thank you.
We are ready to supply this quality product to you at very competitive price.

Wish we can get a wonderful business future together.

Today is Friday, wish you a happy weekend!
Best regards.
                NANCY LIANG
                HONORIFIC IN CHINA
                ZHEJIANG MEDICINE & HEALTH PRODUCTS