LOI ESTRADA on Sun, 9 Mar 2003 03:35:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] THANKS

Dear Sir,

My name is Loi C.Estrada,The wife of Mr. Joseph
Estrada, the former President of Philippines located
in the South East Asia.

My husband was recently impeached from office by a
backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate.

My husband is presently in jail and facing trial on
charges of corruption, embezzlement, and the
mysterious charge of plunder which might lead to death
sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of
manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter.

During my husband's regime as president of Philippine,
I realized some reasonable amount of money from
various deals that I successfully executed. I have
plans to invest this money for my children's future.
My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do
it secretly for now.

Before my husband was impeached, I secretly siphoned
the sum of $30,000,000 million USD (Thirty million
United states dollars)
out of Philippines and deposited the money with a
security firm in Amsterdam that transports valuable goods
and consignments through diplomatic means. I also declared
that the consignment was solid gold and my foreign business
partner owned it.

I am contacting you because I want you to contact the
security company and put claims to the money on my behalf
since I have declared that the consignment belongs to
my foreign business partner. You shall also be
required to assist me in investment in your country.

I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will
not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist
me properly, I shall give you 20% of the total fund if
you can assist me to put claims to this fund.

When I receive your positive response I will let you
know the name of security company.And we will go into an
agreement that you will not betray the trust that i am about to impose
on you.My lawyer will handle that.
After this agreement has been made between both of us
my son will now send you all vital documents to enable
you put claims to these consignment.

For now, all our communication is by e-mail
because my line are right now connected to the
Philippines Telecommunication Network services.
Please also send me your telephone and fax number.

I will ask my son to contact you to give you more
details , after i have received a responce from you.
He is presently in the asylum camp in Netherland bacause
he had to run for his life during this whole misunderstanding
and mass demonstration.

Thank you and God bless,

Mrs Loi.c Estrada.