DESMOND STEVENS on Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:30:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE- RESPOND

From: DESMOND STEVENS.
                        RESPONSE PLEASE.
You will be surprised receiving this letter from me since you do not
know me personally.
I am Mr.Desmond Stevens the son of Dr.Dennis Stevens who was murdered
in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I was furnished with your contact information
from the World trade centre in the Netherlands here.
My father before his death, took me to the Netherlands here where he
deposited the sum of 10.5 million united states dollars in the vault of
the private security company as if he forsaw the looming danger in my home
country Zimbabwe. This money was deposited as family valuable to avoid
extra charges by the security company and for our security.
He wanted using this money to purchase new machines and chemicals for his
intended farm IN Swaziland. The land problems in my country emanated from
the President Mugabe's oppresive land reform policies aimed at denying
completely the whites from owning lands in my country. This, my father
vehemently faught against which led to the sponsored violent demonstrations
that led to his death. Being the first son of my father, I am saddled with
the responsibilty of keeping my father's dream alive by carefully looking for
a foriegn partner that will come to the Netherlands here and open a non resident
account(S) through which this funds will be transfered to your nominated accounts
overseas. This tax I cannot handle because of my status here in the Netherlands
as a political asylum seeker.This funds if released to us by the security company
will be invested in any viable investments you may genuinely and honestly choose for
us. Your percentage share of this funds 20% will be given to you immediately it is released
even if you choose not to help us in the in investment of this funds or joining us as
partner in the investment of our remaining 75%. We have set aside 5% percent of this funds
for the expenses you may incure in helping us to getting the deposit released from the security
company. It will also cover your transportation expenses together with hotel and other miscellenous
expenses like Telephone calls e.t.c. You should please treat this as confidential as possible as
I will not want any thing to happen to this funds because this is all we have got left in our entire
lives and also I would not want my procedure here to be tampered with.
Do send through my e-mail address, your confidential Telephone and Fax
numbers for further communications and clarifications.
Thanks for giving me your attention and God bless you.
Regards,
Desmond Stevens.