MRS. EKI OMORODION on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 04:08:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] SINCERE REGARDS

MRS. EKI OMORODION
# 8 Queens Drive Ikoyi
Lagos.
Email: omoeki88@ecplaza.net

INTRODUCTION: l am Mrs. Eki Omorodion l know this
proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met before
either physically or through correspondence. I have no doubt in your
ability to handle this proposal involving huge sum of money.

THE SUBJECT: MY HUSBAND CHIEF JOSEPH OMORODION (Now Late) was the Royal
Head of my Community, JESSE (an oil rich town)in Nigeria. My late

husbandS community produces 3.5% of the total crude oil
production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of each barrel is

paid to my husband as royalty by the Federal Government.

My husband was also the Chairman of OMPADEC,Jesse branch.In
his position as the Royal head and Chairman of the OMPADEC, Jesse

branch,he made some money which he left for me and our children
as the only thing to inherit. The money is Twelve Million US

Dollars($12M).

Though this said fund accumulated between the period 1976-1998. Due to
poor banking system in Nigeria and political instability as a result of
past Military rules (1985-1999), he deposited this Money in a Strong
Room/safe with an open beneficiary in Apex Bank of Nigeria pending
when he would finish arrangement to transfer it abroad
as a CONTRACT PAYMENT. He was planning this when he died late last
year of Heart Attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my husband died he called my attention to the
money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would assist me in the
transfer / investment of the funds abroad. So l would be very grateful
if you could accept to help me archieve this great objective.

I promise to give you 20% of the total funds transferred to your vital
bank account as compensation for your assistance. Five percent(5%)

would be set aside to take care of all expenses we may incure during

the transaction. To indicate your interest, contact me urgently and
confidentially for more information and the roles you will play in this
business. All the legal information concerning this Money will be sent

to you as soon as we agree together.

Send your reply through this mail box, or see the note below

Yours faithfully,
MRS. Eki Omorodion.

N.B
I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names,
telephone and fax numbers to enable my eldest son Roland Omorodion to

contact you.He shall handle this transaction from A-Z on behalf of
the family.Alternatively you can call him on his telephone
numbers234-1-7761459, 873-762-533-730, fax 873-762-533-731
Ask him for thecode and he shall respond GOODLUCK before discussion.
Just to be sure that you are speaking to him.