Mr.Edward Nkomo on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:19:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir/Mdam

URGENT AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make this urgent and
important business proposal to you. It gives me so much enthusiasm to write
this letter to you. It is all in a view to soliciting for assistance to
enable us execute a venture of mutual  benefit
My name is Edward Nkomo an employee with the Central Bank of Zimbabwe, a
senior employee, during the last political disturbance by the
Government held by president Robert Mugabe, (I and my other colleagues
worked out
overUS$30,000,000,00 (Twenty Six Million,United States Dollars Only) as
over invoiced and inflated payment for election materials and the funds is
now with the security and finance company in Holland for safe keeping.
Now that we are not sure of the future of this country, due to the cry
of sanction by world leaders in and around the world. For the brutal take
over of white people farm resident in Zimbabwe by the
Administration, and the lack of purpose in the administration, my
colleaques and I have decided to invest this funds wisely. I am
currently in the Netherlands seeking political assylum and my involvement
in
this transaction shall be kept secret,since as a refugee i do not have the permission to own a bank account.We need a
successful transfer of this funds to a designated account.
We need the assistance of a foreign company/persons to push this money
into their accounts. You will do very well with what we have in mind.
Your share of 20%will be giving to you for providing an account where this money will be lodge into while 70% will be for us and 10% are mapped out for any expenses incure during the process of this tansaction.

I will give you the details and modalities involve when i
receive your reply. Since time is of the essence reply this letter quickly so as to send you all the necessary legal document binding this fund.

please be inform that this venture is 100% risk free for all the legal document binding this fund is right with me here in Holland.In your response endeavour to include your telephone and fax number for an contact.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Edward Nkomo