Bjørn Magnhildøen on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:25:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] dj_byhand - julie andrews bootleg session

Mars03 program

>>>	Radio stream: http://noemata.sytes.net:8080/byhand/200303.m3u

-	dj byhand - my favorite Proper Hoodidge things
		*Julie Andrews sings Amon Tobin

-	dj byhand - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious honey bucket
		*Julie Andrews vs. Melvins

-	dj byhand - bring back mischief keeping out of trance
		*Dinah Washington samples Burger/Ink

>>>	Download: http://noemata.sytes.net:8080/byhand/?M=D

-´fair use`

-`fairly..´;

		"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
	Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
		In times of bella foe fa lies cobalt cast and clean.
		Brown paper packages tied up with strings
			These are a few of my favorite things!

	Ain't about to pick my rounds. This is in my way.
		Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
	Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
I gotta motor fare the wheel real fast and fear.
		Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
			These are a few of my favorite things!

Tri-jacking blackened for moi, handcuffs and special keys.
		Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
	Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes
		Silver white winters that melt into spring
			These are a few of my favorite things!
		Throw my case of plasterscene down. Maybe after you won't let it.

Triple lies and neckties divide. This will be his size.
		When the dog bites, when the bee stings
Been around the somber town, maybe in the wall.
	When I'm feeling sad,
	Plop is fast as my hole's down. Green glass and most of all.
		I simply remember
			my favorite things
				and then I don't feel so bad!"

//Repeat the whole thing