aladino santos on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PRIVATE

(CONFIDENTIAL )
aladinosantos101@rediffmail.com

Sorry to bother you. I came across your email address and I thought I would
forward you a business proposal which I beleive you might find of interest,
and also to solicit for your assistance and cooperation.

I was a high ranking  officer of the rebel group of Southern Angola ( UNITA
)which was led by the late General Jonas Savimbi who was shot and
killed last year in a shoot out with Angolan National army.

At the time of the death of our General , I was in the Netherlands arranging
for the purchase of arms and military hardware for our army on his behalf ,
because peace talks with the government had broken down and a major
offensive by government troops was predicted. Unfortunately before I could
finalize the purchase, the news of his death was announced.

I was suddenly left with US$ 18,000,000.00 (eighteen million United Sates
dollars )  which I brought into the Netherlands through diplomatic means and
meant for the arms purchase. I immediately
deposited the money with a securities company  here in the Netherlands and
declared it as a consignment belonging to my foreign affiliate, and
quickly soughtrefugee status.

Currently this proposal is to inform you that I want to transfer this money
out from the Netherlands into your personal or company account as soon as
possible for safe keeping, since my asylum status
here do not permit me to hold such huge amount, it can be freeze if the
source is revealed.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust and
confidentiality between us, moreover I can assure you it is risk- free in
the sense that only three people knew about this
money and the arms purchase, ie; General Savimbi, Capt. John Kowanyi and
myself. Unfortunately The two died the same day in the Government offensive.
I have also taken all proper care of all formalities
regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing ratio for
this transaction as follows : 70% for  my investment in your
country under your close supervision and direction, 25% for  your efforts (
help and assistance)  and shall set aside 5% for all
incidental expenses.

Please reply on the above email address or you can call me on the private
telephone number below as to give me your private telephone and fax numbers
for confidential communication.

As I urgently wait to hear from you, be informed that all communication on
this transaction shall be confidential. Please , this is not a game and if
you feel you can help , reply me with this private email address:
aladinosantos101@rediffmail.com

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards ,

(Major)Aladino  Santos.