peterskolomah on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:54:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

rs@t-online.de,ameenptl@hotmail.com,Ebiforkel@aol.com,Subin@gmx.de,mdaslamkham123@hotmail.com,arora@fhtw-berlin.de,hasan10@aol.com,UrduAcademyofAmerica@msn.com,nidheeshms@rediffmail.com,tanebru@yahoo.com,B2_jsingh04@hotmail.com,sket@datainfosys.net,Amiruddin@AFTGmbH.de,kai.69@freenet.de,Hilti46@freenet.de,porwalmanvi@yahoomail.com,porwalmanvi@yahoo.co.in,sameerphalke@yahoo.com,rajneesh.mangla@freenet.de,motabilla@aol.com,lichthardt@freenet.de,franktellermann@aol.com,bimal.sarkar@freenet.de,rana.paul@india.
coFrom: peterskolomah@themail.com
Subject: I NEED YOUR COOPERATION
Date: Tue,  4 Mar 2003 10:02:13 -0500

Dear Sir,

It is my warmest pleasure writing you this
confidential business letter with a view that you will accept my
request and give me a positive response hence time is essence.
I am Peters Kolomah, the head of Private banking
department in the Union Bank Plc., Marina
Lagos.First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is

by virtue of it being very confidential.

I seek a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential
transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a
foreign bank account
requiring maximum confidence.
THE PROPOSITION:
He was an Oil Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of
Nigeria, until his untimely death three years ago in a ghastly motor
accident, banked with us here at Union Bank Plc., Lagos, and has a
closing
balance of US$20.5M (Twenty million, five hundred thousand united
states
dollars only) which the
bank now unquestionably expects to be claimed by his next of kin or
alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria. Fervent efforts
being
made by the Union Bank Plc. to get in touch with any of the deceased
family has proved abortive.

It is because of the perceived possibility
of not being able to locate the next of kin (He had no wife or
children) that the management under the influence of our chairman and
member of
the board of directors, retired Major Gen. Bensons Daku, that an
arrangement be made for the funds to be declared Unclaimed and
subsequently
be donated to the trust
fund for arms and ammunitions to further enhance the cause of war in
Africa and the world at large.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of
kin to
the deceased so that the funds US$20.5 would be released and paid in to

your bank account as the next of kin. All documents
and proof to enable you get this fund will be
forwarded to you and more so; we are
assuring you of 100% risk-free involvement.
We have agreed to part with 20% percentage of the total amount as your

own share of the money for assisting us in this deal. You should not
entertain any fear as all
modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking days,

after you apply to the bank as the next of kin.

If this proposal is OK by you and assure us that you will not take
undue advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you, please kindly
get
back to me by email for further details and step to progress. kindly
contact me immediately via my e-mail furnishing me
with your most confidential telephone, fax and e-mail, so I can forward

to you the relevant details of this transaction.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Best regards,

Peters Kolomah

N.B
(If you have received this email in error, please accept my apology.
If you no longer wish to receive email from me, please do not reply.
Your request will
be honored).