alenparis on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:08:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Business offer!!!

Hello!

My name is Alen.

I'm offering you a new internet job that I looked for a long time and after a long time I
found it and I'm recomending it to you.

It is a job which can help you to live better and at the same time you can continue with
your old job.

First step of joining into this job is bringing great benefits, it is totally free and no risk.

I would recomended to join the job expecially if you have a MERCHANT BUSINESS like:
restaurant, gift shop, beauty salon, hair styling salon, garage etc. (you should really
have to join in just to give me the oporttunity to explain what is all about. Belive me you
will not regret it, and on the other hand you can unsubscribe when ever you like and you
have nothing to lose).

But even if you don't have a merchant business you can earn a big money if you want to
work and let us help you to show what we know.

All you have to do is join and get more informations here:

                http://aparis.exec.ws/
Alen