MAHAMBO NGOMA on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 04:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

please response to jmobutu200@netster.com

Dear sir,
I wish to start by way of introducing myself. I am the son of
the late president of The Federal Republic Of Zaire,President
Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic Of Congo, under the
leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila ). I presume you
are aware there is a financial dispute between my family ( THE
MOBUTU ) and the present civilian Government. This is based on
what they believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late
father's part. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Presently,
we can not do business here in Holland and many countries of
the World, because of the new friendly relationship between
the present government and the Western World. As you might
have heard how a lot of my father's bank account in
Switzerland and North America have been frozen. Following the
above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and
confidential assistance to take custody of THIRTY Million
United States Dollars(US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front for me
in theareas of business you desire profitable. These funds
have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a
recommended beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by
the Security Company, based on my recommendations, on that
note, you will be presented as my partner who will be fronting
for me and my family in any subsequent ventures. To show my
preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with
you, I shall give you 20% of the total amount funds and 20%
commission on any profit realizable in the process of
investment of the funds. Please, I need your entire support
and co-operation for the success of this business ventures,
your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required,
due to my family's present predicament. I sincerely will
appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.Please
indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax
numbers.I sincerely will appreciate your acknowlagement as
soon as possible.My phone number is 0031-615162155 and you
can call me for further discussion on this transaction if you
are interested.

Yours truely,
JOSEPH MOBUTU.
you can contact me, jmobutu@netster.com