michaelakinbo on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 06:04:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] my sincere regards

ATT:-
I will herby introduce myself, I am Michael Akinboand I got your recommendation
and contact through a cousin that works with the central bank of Nigeriayou are reliable and trust worthy to deal withI want you to assist us in banking of fund and investment in your country, I
want to seek your assistance to claim for us a substantial amount of money,
which will be paid to you direct in cash in the United stated of America or
Europe. It depends on the country of your choice. It is a deal we made in our
ministry, a foreigner executed a contract in my ministy, he has been duly paid
but the over invoiced is what to put to your custody. I am an accountant with
the ministry of works and housing, the said amount has being well arranged and
short listed to be paid in cash by the bank external officials in due course.

The money in question is twenty two million U.S Dollars ($ 22,000,000.00), which
will be paid to you direct on identification as necessary information’s regards
the claim will be given to you. We have agreed to give you 20% of the money, I must tell you that your assistance is required because the said contract was
executed by a foreigner. We have done our homework well, I am assuring you that
this transaction is risk free.here with my direct telephone and fax number, for easy communication, 234-1-7764003 & 234-1-7590403.

Waiting in anticipation for your quick response.

Yours faithfully,

Michael Akinbo