Tony Osadolor on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:17:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Compliment

BOARD OF TRUSTEE, PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND
PTF Building, Victoria-Island, Lagos.

FROM THE OFFICE OF:TONY OSADOLOR (MNIM)
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +234 1 776 2863,MOBILE NUMBER: 234 803
305 2148, FAX NUMBER: +234 1 759 9278

Dear sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$15.6M (FIFTEEN MILLION
SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). BUSINESS INVESTMENTS
PARTNERSHIP.

Good day to you.

You were introduced to us in confidence. The reason for
this letter is
that your help is being sought in order to facilitate and
successfully
complete a profitable venture that is of immense benefit to
you,
and us the originators within a stipulated time frame.

I am MrTony Osadolor, a director with the Petroleum Trust
Fund (PTF)and the Secretary of the Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee (CAMC)of the Petroleum (Special) Trust
Fund (PTF). This profitable venture involves the sum of
US$15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million Six hundred thousand
United States Dollars) which is presently in an account of
the PTF with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

We need your help as a foreigner to help transfer this sum
of US$15.6M
(Fifteen million Six hundred thousand United sates
dollars). We cannot
make this transfer on our own or in our names for the fact
that we are
civil servants(still in active service). But you as a
foreigner can assist us in the sense that the money to be
transferred will be
paid to you as a contract entitlement for a purported
contract executed for my government. The money in question
is ready for transfer into an
overseas account which we expect you to provide.

We have agreed that the money will be shared according to
the ratio
stated below;
a) 10% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of
the fund.
b) 85% to us originators (which if possible we may enter
into a
partnership with you).

We will require from you:
a) Name and address of Company or Beneficiary.
b) Details of the account which you are the only signatory
that the
money will be transferred into.

The above requirements is to legalise the claim for payment
and
transfer of the money to your account. Be informed that the
reason we
are sending you this letter is because we know that the
only way to
succeed is to seek the help of a foreigner. Your
professional status is not a matter of hindrance in this
transaction. Please, your assistance is highly solicited.
We have no doubts at all that this money will be released
and transferred if we get the necessary foreign partner to
assist us in this deal. Therefore, when the business is
successfully concluded we shall through the same
connections withdraw all documents used from all the
concerned government ministries for 100% security. All
expenses regarding the opening of an account if not already
in existence shall be borne by you, all expenses is however
reimbursable on the conclusion of this business
transaction.

It is of high hope that you will consider this humble
request and
respond positively. If you are still in doubt after the
receipt of this letter please do not hesitate to contact
and ask any question(s)that may hinder your decision on
this matter. Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter
if you are interested.

While awaiting your early response, thank you in
anticipation of your
most valued assistance.

Yours faithfully,

Tony Osadolor (MNIM)
P.S. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Alt-E-mail kesa8000@yahoo.ca