CRYSTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:11:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE WON!

CRYSTAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
  AN AFFILIATE OF FOUND-MONEY INTERNATIONAL

   FROM: THE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

  REF: ULI/231-FMI011/06
  BATCH: IPD/15/014/BLNL

  RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

   Sir/Madam

  We are pleased to inform you of the result  from the  International Lottery Programs held on the  1st of March, 2003. Your e-mail address attached to  ticket number 20511465897-6271 with serial number 472-971126 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-27-16-79 which
 consequently won  in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
   pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00  (One Million United States   Dollars)

     CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
  you keep your winning information very confidential till
  your claims has been processed and your prize/money
  Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
  to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
  this program by some participants.
  All participants were selected through a computer
  ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000
  individual email addresses and names from all over the
 world. This   promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of

  your winning you will take part in our next year USD100 million
  international lottery.
  To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent

  MR ZADOK PETERS of the,
  GLOBAL TRUST AGENCY
  TEL: +31-630 560 633
  FAX: +31-641 898 464
  Email: zadokpeters@yahoo.co.uk

  Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
  31st of March 2003. After this date all unclaimed,
  funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
  in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
  please remember to quote your reference number and
  batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
  should there be any change of address / email, do inform our
  agent as soon as possible.
  Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
 thank you for being part of our promotional  program.

  Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
 disqualified.

  Sincerely yours,
  Mrs. Betty Claudia

  Lottery Coordinator.