Dean Cooper on Sun, 9 Mar 2003 00:46:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] look newprospectenterprises free cash grants 2.3 billion

newprospectenterprises
CASH GRANTS

FREE CASH GRANTS, NEVER REPAY!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, PRICE REDUCED FROM $39.95 TO ONLY $10.00!

You Can Get The Money You Need...

$ Thousands and thousands of Federal, state, Private Foundations, non profit agencies and scholarship Programs.
$ To Get A Better Job
$ Start A New Career
$ Get An Education or Follow Your Dream.

Hate your job?
Feel as though your life is at a standstill?
Want more time with your family?
Need more money?
Or simply feel unfulfilled?
Don't just complain about your life.
Do something about it.
You can get free money to change your life.
Sounds unbelievable, doesn't it?...

Let me tell you its not impossible!
Its A Fact ordinary people and businesses just like you are receiving millions form these programs and they don't have to pay it back, Ever!

Introducing Thousands of money programs where you can find opportunities like:

  • Business Grants
  • Personal Grants
  • Health care Grants
  • Educational Grants
  • Money to Start a Company
  • College Tuition assistance
  • $50,000 to Open a Coffee Shop
  • $30,000 to Go to School in Hawaii
  • $43,000 to Become a French Chef
  • $100,000 to Open a Country Inn
  • $70,000 to Study Arts Management
  • $6,500 For College
  • $5,000 to Train Your Employees
  • Federal Direct Loans
  • Scholarship Programs
  • Free Tutoring
  • Free Tuition If You're Over 55
  • Home Business Assistance
  • Minority assistance programs
  • $10/hr for a Part Time Job
  • $75,000 to Renovate an Old House
  • $2,000 to Study Storytelling
  • $63,000 To Cover College Expenses
  • $100,000 to Start a Day Care Center
  • $22,000 to Train a School Dropout
  • $50,000 to Edit Science Magazines

See Additional Programs Below
This year over $25 Billion Dollars will be given away by these programs
No Excuses not to be happy Most of us dream about getting money to make changes in our lives. Well Now’s your chance. Most people never apply for FREE GRANTS because they somehow feel it isn't for them or just too much red tape. The fact is all kinds of people from all over the United States do receive FREE GRANT MONEY and other benefits from these programs, and you should to.

Here are some samples of what you can apply for, just to name a few.
Grants and Programs for:
  • Business
  • Child care
  • Health Care
  • Personal grants to attend U.S Colleges
  • 1st time home buyers/owners
  • education
  • adult education
  • minorities
  • affordable housing
  • African American scholarships
  • after school grants
  • agriculture funding
  • Pell grants
  • art
  • aviation research
  • beauty school
  • business grants and loans
  • law enforcement
  • Grants for women to start a business
  • business startup
  • state grants for all us states
  • catholic/Christian school grants
  • character education grants
  • college students
  • crime prevention
  • dance
  • day care
  • research
  • environmental education
  • photography
  • engineers
  • entrepreneurs
  • writers
  • Hispanic educational grants
  • law school
  • music education
  • nursing
  • single parent
  • innovative research
  • special education
  • private foundation
  • home improvement
  • home repair
  • foundation grants
  • foreign students
  • religious
  • farms & farming
  • school
  • start a business
  • single mother
  • housing
  • low income housing
  • non profit organization
  • research
  • real estate
  • fine art

Who Can Apply?

  • ANYONE can apply for a Grant from 18 years old and up!

We Can Help!

  • We will show you HOW & WHERE to get Grants.
  • This MONEY has to be given away, WHY not to YOU?
  • Grants from $500.00 to $50,000.00 are possible!
  • GRANTS don't have to be paid back!
  • Grants can be ideal for people who are or were bankrupt or just have bad credit.

The Good News!

  • DON'T pay $39.00 to $129.00 for this information and list.
  • We Will Show You How To Apply For Your Grants, Where To Apply, And Exactly What To Say. We Help You For A Limit Time Only, For Just $10.00, Not $39.95.
WE PROUDLY ACCEPT:
DISCOVER - MASTER CARD - VISA - CHECK - MONEY ORDER - CASH

ORDER INFORMATION:

SIMPLY SEND $10.00 AND INCLUDE A PRE-PAID SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE.

WHAT YOU MUST SEND TO OBTAIN YOUR FREE CASH GRANT MANUAL & HOW TO WRITE A WINNING GRANT PROPOSAL:
1. PAYMENT OF $10.00
2. PRE-PAID SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE ADDRESSED TO YOUR MAIL BOX
4. CONTACT INFORMATION JUST IN CASE WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR PAYMENT
3. MAIL TO:
Cyber Order Fulfillment Dept.
9163 W Union Hills Drive
#105-14
Peoria, Az  85382

All mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
place an email to nnoprint@firemail.de to o p p  o f f