Professor Frank Obi on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Sincere Proposition

ATTENTION:MD/CEO
I am Professor Frank Obi, a solicitor at law and a partner at P.O.Williams and Co.
I am the attorney to Mr. James McCullough, an expatriate, who
used to work with Shell Development Company in Nigeria.
On the 21st of April 1999, my Client, his wife and their children were involved
in a car accident along Sagbama express road. All occupants of the vehicle lost
their lives.
Since then, I have made enquiries to several embassys' and home offices, to
locate any of my client's extended relatives, but this has also proved
unsuccessful.
I have contacted you to assist in expatriating the estate left behind by my
client before the estate reverts to the Government or his cash accounts declared
unserviceable by the bank where the deposit is lodged.
Particularly, the Standard Security, where the deceased had an
account valued at about $38.6 million dollars has issued me, being the executor of
the Estate, a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
unserviceable, to carry out due process on the deposit,within the next
twenty-one working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any relatives in the past 2 years
since his demise, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased to claim the deposit (plus interest) currently with Standard
Security
As, executor of the Estate, I will be legally and fully involved in the claims
process, and therefore in a position to guide you through the processes as
contained in the laws of our Land.
I have all relevant documents to wit, and all that is required is your honest
co-operation to enable us successfully conclude this "project".
I guarantee that this will be executed under and within the dictates of the laws
of the Land as regards to Inheritance claims. Consequently,you will be protected
from any breaches of these laws.
I have left the discussion and agreement for your renumeration for your
involvement until you confirm your interest and readiness to assist me in this
project.
Please get in-touch with me via my e-mail address to enable us discuss
further.
Regards.

Professor Frank Obi (Esq)
Telephone:234-1-776-0962