Julie HEINTZ on Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:56:09 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-fr] Invitation - Launch of VERSION 0.4

Title: Invitation - Launch of VERSION 0.4
VERSION Magazine

is pleased to invite you for the launch of the Version 0.4:

When ?
Saturday afternoon 25th October 2003

Where ?
Bookshop of Galerie Yvon Lambert
108 rue Vieille du Temple
75003 Paris
tel: +33 (0)142 710 933

The next number of Version (0.4) takes off from  the project 'MAP OF THE WORLD'*, enjoying contributions from:
Amy Cheung,
Anna Daneri,
Angela Detanico & Rafael Lain,
Andreas Fogarasi,
Yona Friedman,
Ioan Godeanu,
Amiel Grumberg,
Dominic Hislop & Miklos Erhardt,
Augustin Ioan,
Nikola Jankovic,
Martin Koeppl,
Adriana Lara,
Armin Linke,
Laura Maritano,
Tom Mc Carthy
Hans Ulrich Obrist,
Dan Perjovschi,
Jean Yves Petiteau,
Federico Rahola,
Federica Sossi,
Guy Rottier,
Ovidiu Tichindeleanu,
Roman Vasseur.

Please note that you can also download our magazine as PDF from our website :
http://www.versionmagazine.com/

* MAP OF THE WORLD is a world map, printed and plastified, fixed on metal boards. In contrast with an ordinary map, we erased the names of the countries and capitals and we left only the administrative borders. The capitals are stuck on magnetic support and they can be moved on the map's surface.