admin1 on Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:19:15 +0100 (CET)

I want to promote your website - Holiday special pricing available

Sales / Marketing,

     My name is Vic. I came across your website via Google.com. I am
sending this business email to introduce myself and my company, Opt2Opt
Inc., in an attempt to explore the promotional possibilities for your
website. We are a full-service, double opt-in email consumer marketing
company. My site- 2-opt.com. All of our names come from our website. We are
not a compiled list, or have email names that come from some "ghost network
of sites." We do not re-market any outside email lists. We have a touch
over 10 million double opt-in members, and growing. Here is the survey that
each and every member must fill out in order to become a member of our
list- 2-opt.com/selects.asp.  We have a 12-hour turn around time. You will
be able to track the progress of your campaign in real-time. We will give
you a username and password, to be used in our clients' part of the site.

     Unlike most companies, we look at our list as an online community. We
send them a newsletter every 15th of the month. We scrub our lists 3 times
a week. We verify the validity of each and every email address. This
prevents any sign-up software, such as Gator, from entering our community.
Right now, email is the best way to reach your audience on the Internet. A
well implemented email campaign can boost sales, improve your newsletter
subscription base, develop your companies brand, etc.  We do not do any CPA
advertising, nor do we partake in any affiliate marketing. We work on a CPC
or CPM basis, and I would like to discuss this marketing opportunity with
you in greater detail at your convenience.

Thank You,

Vic McDaniel
Opt2Opt Inc.
PO BOX 232
New York, NY 10274 - 4528
P:(718)287-1015
admin@2-opt.com
www.opt2opt.com

If you do not wish to receive any more business proposal emails from us
please reply to this email and we will not contact you again.