>> on Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:10:54 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-fr] Fwd: [faces] Paris: FACELESS

pour une fois en anglais
mais parceque cette projetion est rare...
a+

Début du message réexpédié :
De : _manu Luksch <manu@ambienttv.net>
Date : 21 mars 2008 17:36:10 HNEC

Dear,

I'm quite excited and looking forward to a week in and around Paris with lots of opportunities to show my latest film project FACELESS (the CCTV fairy tale,for which I obtained footage under the Data Protection Act, link below) and video installation THE SPECTRAL CHILDREN made from the same pool of footage. I'd like to invite you to following events, below also my mobile
number if you'd like to meet, all the best

manu

FACELESS
http://www.ambienttv.net/content/?q=faceless
http://www.ecrans.fr/La-surveillance-est-une-activite,2048.html

-
Wednesday, 26 March 18:300 - 21:30

opening of GOOD MORNING PARANOIA
artist group show including THE SPECTRAL CHILDREN

Galerie Motte et Rouet
72, rue Mazarine 75006 Paris
http://www.galeriemotteetrouart.com/paranoia/dp.html

-
Friday, 28 March 19:00 - 21:00

conference ART ESPACE PUBLIC:
espace public sous controle: les artistes veillent
followed by a screening of FACELESS

La Sorbonne, amphi Turgot
http://www.art-espace-public.c.la/

-
Sunday, 30 March
14:00 screening of FACELESS
17:00  La table ronde

as part of the film festival Hors Pistes

Centre Pompidou
http://www.centrepompidou.fr/horspistes

-
Friday, 4 April  21:00

EXIT Festival
screening of FACELESS

Maison des Arts
place Salvador-Allende, 94000 Creteil
http://www.maccreteil.com/saison2006-2007/detail.php?index=211

-
-

_ mobile: _+44 (0)7775 951 325  _________________/
skype: manulita  __ http://www.ambientTV.NET _____/

< n e t t i m e - f r >

Liste francophone de politique, art et culture liés au Net Annonces et filtrage collectif de textes.

<>  Informations sur la liste : http://nettime.samizdat.net
<>  Archive complèves de la listes : http://amsterdam.nettime.org
<>   Votre abonnement : http://listes.samizdat.net/sympa/info/nettime-fr
<> Contact humain : nettime-fr-owner@samizdat.net