Rinaldo Rasa on Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:18:35 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> is the subterranean mailing list free?

Charlie is joking with the life of people. If he is the average
poster on the actual Sub Mailing List there's motive to be worried
about the beat spirituality present here. Only few Listers have
showed clearly their oppostion to deat penalty. The others have
showed an embarassing silence or bawdy jokes as the Charlie's last
post. The beat aficionados is a band of fascists? I wanto believe that.

Rinaldo.