Ralf Bendrath on Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:39:06 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> neighbourhood of lists

Felix Stalder wrote:

> as some of you might have seen, the nettime web site
> [http://www.nettime.org] has been updated. The front page now includes a
> section called _neighbourhood of lists_ which contains links to email
> lists (and possibly other collaborative environments) that are close to
> the (fuzzy) interests of nettime.
>
> We would like to expand the neighbourhood section. If know of a list (or
> other technical platform) that is not yet included but should be added to
> this section, please write a short piece about this list and send it to
> nettime-l. We will then add it to the _neighbourhood of lists_ section.

I am running a German language list on information warfare and all other
interesting aspects of military and computing, including surveillance
(echelon etc.), imagery, media and military propaganda and the so called
"revolution in military affairs". About 3-8 mails each day, not moderated.
The main focus is on tracking the new developments in this field, but it
serves also as a networking tool for the critical commmunity, which my
research group FoG:IS (http://www.fogis.de) has been building since it was
founded last summer. I donīt know if this is too specific, but I would
really like the list to appear in your neighbourhood.  The list page is at
http://www.fogis.de/mailingliste.html, and there is also a link to the
list archive.

Greetings, Ralf Bendrath