nettime's_chronicler on Thu, 18 May 2000 21:15:06 +0200 (CEST)

From: Kalina Bunevska <kalina@scca.org.mk>
     Subject: Invitation
          From: jeremy hunsinger <jhuns@vt.edu>
               Subject: CFP: Research E-ditions
          From: "[iatsu.pavu.com]" <jean-philippe.halgand@pavu.com>
               Subject: SUPPORT THE MOMA STRIKERS! AND VOTE !
                    From: electric@telus.net
                         Subject: Electric Living in Canada
                              From: Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>
                         Subject: Station Rose - webcast Fahrplan 106 & 107
                    From: "monomedia" <monomedia@hdk-berlin.de>
               Subject: last call
          From: "[iatsu.pavu.com]" <jean-philippe.halgand@pavu.com>
     Subject: Full coverage : sfmoma/pavu webby reward...and the winner is...
          From: Pierre Robert <probert@videotron.ca>
               Subject: RTMark_>_English_Interview_>_on_Archée_>_05-20
          From: "[iatsu.pavu.com]" <jean-philippe.halgand@pavu.com>
     Subject: net affects closing chat event on sunday may 14th
          From: euro@cryptic.demon.co.uk
               Subject: Chris Rowland - Fishion
                    From: "Cate Gable" <cgable@axioun.com>
                         Subject: PLanetwork Webcast
                    From: unosunosyunosceros@unosunosyunosceros.com
               Subject: rPM 78
          From: "darko fritz" <fritz.d@chello.nl>
     Subject:  zagreb: exhibition [i am still alive] + new net.culture.club
          From: "Nils Claesson" <nils.claesson@mail.skodk.nu>
     Subject: minsk-connection seminar 27-28 may in stockholm organized by crac
          From: isea <isea@isea.qc.ca>
               Subject: News from ISEA

Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:49:59 +0100
From: Kalina Bunevska <kalina@scca.org.mk>

The Contemporary Art  Center Skopje, Macedonia
cordially invites you to attend the opening of the exhibition

			BINARY CONTACT
		             interactive video installation

			  Iskra Dimitrova

Wednesday, 10.05.2000, 8.00 PM
CIX Gallery
(Orce Nikolov 109)

Binary Contact  is an artwork placed in a completely black space
(floor, walls, and ceiling. In the center of the room a silicon  cast/skin  floating
in space, crushed between two glasses, on about one meter from the floor.
A video is projected on the surface. The surface of the glass is activated on sensors,
so that everyone that reaches with his hand to the glass activates the
sensor and the material on the video projection changes: from ordinary
snow into another chemical reaction, so that every next viewer would
cause  a different chemical reaction (boiling of a liquid, melting or  similar)