nettime's_chronicler on Fri, 19 May 2000 00:46:29 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> nettime!announcer!000518.3

From: curator <curator@year01.com>
     Subject: YEAR ZERO ONE FORUM: ISSUE 6
          From: info@.cicv.fr
               Subject: [?]
          From: electric@telus.net
     Subject: ELECTRIC LIVING IN CANADA
From: Lincoln Hui <Lincoln.Hui@ArtStar.com>
     Subject: The Future of Art Forum - A Place for Science and Technology?
          From: "Lessard, George" <GLessard@gov.nu.ca>
     Subject: Nunavut Website "Inuktitut Pictionary" is one of the finalists in
          From: "l'audible" <laudible@laudanum.net>
               Subject: news from camp l'audible
                    From: Oliver Ressler <oliver.ressler@teleweb.at>
               Subject: Project Information "Sustainable Propaganda"

Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:33:21 -0400
From: curator <curator@year01.com>

Year Zero One Forum  Issue #6
http://www.year01.com/forum.htm
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Year Zero One announces the launch of Issue #6, the sixth edition of
our  forum for dialogue about contemporary art practice and digital
culture through on-line crital reviews, essays and news.

Featured in the current issue is:

INTERCOURSE
Review of Istvan Kantors lastest installment of the 'File Cabinet
Project' at InterAccess
Reviewed by Suzanne Farkas

SURVEILLANCE
A Survey of P.Elaine Sharpes latest exhibtion at the Art Gallery of
York Universtiy
Essay by Natalie De Vito

PANDORAS BOX: Three Cats in a Box with Bots;
Convergence/Teleconferencing/Inter-facing and the Delicate Chemistry of Balance
Review of Pandoras Box  interactive telerobotic exhibition at InterAccess
Reviewed by Sasha Wentges

HUM
Review of Duncan Macdonald and Jessica Thompsons exhibition at the
Pekao Gallery
Reviewed by Harold Alegria-Ortiz

SUBTLE TECHNOLOGIES 2000
  News about the upcoming Subtle Technologties Conference which Blurs
theboundaries between art and science  in an exploration of subtle
phenomena and its representations.

PING
Report on the launch of internet based electronic  networking service
for the media art community in Toronto and abroad.

YEAR ZERO ONE is an on-line artist run centre which operates as a
network for the dissemination of digital culture and new media
through net.art exhibitions, an extensive media arts directory,
slide registry  and the YEAR01 Forum.

http://www.year01.com