Fiona Koza on Tue, 6 Jun 2000 22:19:30 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> CokeSpotlight

Hey,

Working with Greenpeace, we've launched a global internet campaign to
put some heat on Coca-Cola, one of the world's worst commercial HFC
global warming polluters.

Check out the CokeSpotlight website (http://www.cokespotlight.org) -
we've come up with  a comprehensive campaign toolkit including
downloadable stickers, posters, postcards and email images. Coca-Cola
is everywhere, so everyone can get involved with a local action. Pull
what you need off the site, and let's get jamming!

The campaign's first goal is to put Coke on the spot as a sponsor of
the Sydney 2000 Olympics, the world's first "Green Games". Only 100
of Coke's on-site coolers and vending machines will comply with the
Sydney Games' environmental guidelines. The other 1,700 machines will
keep drinks cool using HFCs, one of the most potent greenhouse gases
ever invented.

It's time for the Real Thing to do the Right Thing. Log on to the
Cokespotlight website at http://www.cokespotlight.org