nettime's_sunny_countenance on Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:56:56 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> announcer 000609.1

From: Karoly_Toth_zeroglab_rotterdam <zeroglab@freemail.c3.hu>
Subject: 0G_BULLETIN_27_MAY_2000 From: "www.verybusy.org ::: center 4
hardwired arts :::: : : .  .  ." <busy-owner@hgb-leipzig.de> Subject:
meta net.art From: bc moss <go224488@yahoo.com> Subject: SPE Conference
2000 From: John Armitage <john.armitage@unn.ac.uk> Subject: [CSL] PAUL
VIRILIO: FROM MODERNISM TO HYPERMODERNISM AND BEYOND From: Ade Ward
<ade@stub.org> Subject: www.clydetunnel.org: CASMclient Software now
available From: acces local <local@cybercable.fr> Subject: rassemblement
pour sauver Mumia Abu Jamal From: "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
Subject: Women in Black From: Claudia Reiche <113052.1266@compuserve.
com> Subject: mars patent press release From: superchannel vienna
<eva@superchannel.org> Subject: invitation to use the superchannel
studio in vienna From: Karoly_Toth_zeroglab_rotterdam <zeroglab@free
mail.c3.hu> Subject: 0G_FWD_01_JUNE_2000 - Leonardo Lawsuit Update From:
"Andrea Blum" <isast@well.com Subject: Lawsuit Update From: "conceptu
alart.org" <curator@conceptualart.org> Subject: versus From: "Geneva J.
Anderson" <geneva@iscweb.com> Subject: Princeton Graphics Design Dept.
is forming From: Eva Grubinger <evagrubinger@compuserve.com> Subject:
protest song 'Resistance Say It Loud And Proud' From: gregor muir
<gregor@lux.org.uk> Subject: Lux Gallery Bulletin From: jeremy hunsinger
<jhuns@vt.edu> Subject: Extended Submission Deadline CFP: Learning 2000:
Reassessing the From: Ade Ward <ade@stub.org> Subject: Donald Rodney:
AUTOICON