nettime's_sweatshop on 26 Jun 2000 03:55:03 -0000

<nettime> announcer 000625

From:
      1    Dead Letter Office <postmaster@deadletters.com>
      2    roberta <roberta@tsc4.com>
      3    "g r e g o r y . c h a t o n s k y" <rank@incident.net>
      4    onestar@onestar.net
      5    "SMART Project Space" <smartps@xs4all.nl>
      6    valery grancher <vgrancher@nomemory.org>
      7    Rafael Lozano-Hemmer <rafael@csi.com>
      8    "fran ilich" <ilich@sputnik.com.mx>
      9    "teleferique" <teleferique@magic.fr>
      10   MATTHEW LENNON <M_LENNON@email.msn.com>
      11   forecast <forecast@sirius.com>

Subject:
         1    Call for Submissions
         2    workshop "Visual Arts and New Technologies"
         3    INVITATION_sous-terre_dans_le_m=E9tro=2C_dans_le_r=E9seau=2C_p
         4    Paul-Armand Gette at onestar press collection of books by arti
         5    Opening new SMART Project Space
         6    [Fwd: Fw: Channel too]
         7    cfp -- Vida 3.0 / Life 3.0
         8    1er concurso de expresion digital
         9    lOOp de Makoto Yoshihara
         10   culturetext: a new online journal
         11   Fwd: IMMEDIATE PART-TIME INSTRUCTOR OPENINGS FOR MULTIMEDIA AT