porculus on 19 Oct 2000 22:11:21 -0000

<nettime> Re: [Nettime-bold] Fwd: article on mideast conflict

> > What Americans are generally not told, but what Palestinians cannot
> > forget, is that Ariel Sharon was held responsible, even by the Israeli
> > Knesset, for the massacre of from 1,000 to 2,000 unarmed Palestinian
> > men, women and children in the Palestinian refugee camps of Sabra and
> > Chatila in Lebanon.

. just focusing on sharon. after sabra et chatila sharon was said as a
quite dead politician man. finished. so said be retired by force. unless
mistaken after he made a technical carreer in israeli building machine..
and by this not so neutral way he could make his extraordinary revival
until his last sucessful ukase. i would be please to someone who could
correct me and tell more about him, i was among those so many who think
the critical factor of sucess of the extremism is the talent. is this man
so indisputably talented as i believe?