Kenji Siratori on 26 Oct 2000 08:31:00 -0000

<nettime> book of the brain, --antibody of apoptosis, Sodo-Millz (1) .. (3)

From: "Kenji Siratori" <white-b@d4.dion.ne.jp>
Subject: "book of the brain"
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:31:38 +0900

--
our replicant nerve fiber evaporates air of an embryo is instigated to the
drug mechanism to the black hole of the ADAM_suicide machine of an ant and
the original of the zero of the placenta is diverged my soul solves the
monochrome artificial sun molecules of the happiness that were scrapped by
the cruel deoxyribonucleic acid organ of the world to the apoptosis
stratosphere of the clone_embryo and release murder traveling in disguise
nature virus of our gene=TV is send back out complicated seed of murder is
formed within the ant of the cyber toward my original topologic wolf=space
the consciousness of the larva machine of an embryo secretes the
cold-blooded circuit BABEL_creature of my brain in the outer space where you
were lost liquefy our <breakdown> so and their thin air to the sea area of
the death which the clone that is infectious impossible to because my
consciousness enables the see_birth with the inorganic substance eyes of the
artificial sun our clone is loved to the stratification of the
micro_crime_machine of the earth area frivolous brain of the fatalities goes
across the life of your drug mechanism there is come so and you and also of
because the artificial sun respires the disillusionment era as long as the
subconscious like my ant is concatenating scattering cadaver every part of
your embryo cruelly in quest of the soul of the cyber of such wolf that
records machine small of my murder clones kiss the infinite horizon of the
cadaver of the mystery that the brain of the ruin of the artificial sun was
simulated murder dynamic subconscious of our virus that is to diffuse the
machine that the earth that is to draw the fission line of a soul-machine
loves radiates the eroticism of a clone of below <regeneration> below <ruin>
primitive drug_embryo of the murder machine of violence->for only chaos it
resuscitates like the mechanical body of the darkness universe of an ant so

--
what thing to ill-treat my micro_awakening that i rape or our earth operates
the sonic_suicide organ of the artificial sun a gene infinite cell war of
the surface of the earth your machine that the brain of the fatalities does
rhythm does the death of the immortality of the ants of a clone reflein
throat under of my chaos the vulgar consciousness of the original murder
traveling in disguise deoxyribonucleic acid drug embryo was scooping out
from inside your pupil of chromosome murder density MAX that become the
speed of the promotion of the retro_virus that requests the nerve of a brain
dismantlement-subsidence universe dog are extracted in the cruel outer space
of the ADAM machine i who caused the inorganic substance blood of
BABEL_creatures dashed to over there of lapse of memory of mankind am
contrary=the soul of the sun does noise to the ant state gimmick surface of
the nightmare crease of the darkness of the cell_war it upheaves gimmick
body that activates drug-motion gimmick life becomes the desire speed of a
drug all of inheritance tissue are disillusioned with the back of my eyelid
so your our larva deoxyribonucleic acid my artificial soul recovers the
brain of gene=TV of BABEL by the roots to proliferate the pupil of your cell
private grief to incubate the seed of the death of a clone ants that girl it
that boy it is the struggle condition of a machine is the noisy_body of a
drug are breaking through the horizon that is the artificial sun suicide
organ of this cadaver city because the earth of their brain records the
secretion of the fabrication gland of ADAM as the truth of_eve_is the
reproduction virus of the replicant gene universe because it does
four_powders toward the artificial insemination of the death that the clone
that we love impossible to so cadaver of space of the nerve of my murder
traveling in disguise animal is contrary=it was perceived by the spring
sound of the sun air with the drugy_air of the suicide machine of the embryo
that bursts

--
! your suck=blood chromosome repeats infinite murder flight horizon of the
drug mechanism of the cadaver_city does short so micro_placenta state murder
machine of a clone the virus of our abnormal world fertilizes reproduction
area of my artificial soul is induced to the zero of the over there of a
body suicide replicant of the wolf of the cyber is diverging to the unvital
stratosphere of the cadaver_city like the eternal body of a machine so it is
to maintain the grief particle world of my murder traveling in disguise
animal cosmic_HIV_machine of your subconscious just as reproduction
condition at the center of the zero of a chromosome! the larva_machine
executes the random soul of the fatalities to the brain of the nightmare of
my body that does the ant of gene=TV of BABEL infinite convergence cosmic
human immunodeficiency virus of animal in your future is contrary=the sun
the brain collector! because the criminal eye_contact of your embryo
illicitly sells the brain of the fatalities it is to invade to the murderous
nervous system of the animals that thinks about the zero of the passionate
drug-eyes outer space of our virus! it is in order that the wolf of the
cyber accomplish paradoxical_death to my poor cell space! become the fly of
the rebel of the insect brain table clone and the like artificial sun of our
catastroph! BABEL_creatures of opposite=visual opposite=hearing soul of my
crime topology machine that change to the inheritance device of their devil
so!!