Jeffrey Fisher on 16 Nov 2000 04:25:13 -0000

Re: <nettime> I'm an American And I Have a Microsoft Handgun

of course, e.Colt.NET would allow you to simply license WindowsHG-supported
hardware along an ASP model -- an HGP model, perhaps -- on an as-needed basis.
truly distributed firepower recognizing and exploiting the explosive potential
of the networked world.

Bruce Sterling wrote:

> From: futurefeedforward@futurefeedforward.com
> To: <bruces@well.com>
> Subject: Microsoft Announces Handguns with Web Access
> Date: Sun, Nov 12, 2000, 06:16 PM
>
> June 16, 2004
>
> Microsoft Announces Handguns with Web Access
 <...>