Announcer on 16 Dec 2000 22:23:47 -0000

<nettime> 8 Announcements

Table of Contents:

   M/C: New Issue Available/Call for Contributors
     Elissa Jenkins <mc@api-network.com>

   *launch of online exhibition* Dystopia + Identity>>
     cristine wang <cristinewang@yahoo.com>

   http://www.fineartforum.org/
     "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>

   AnimaMundi - Brasil
     "Eduardo Verillo" <verillo@ig.com.br>

   BeeHive 3:4 Now Online!
     "Talan Memmott" <talan@percepticon.com>

   You have been asked to join mailghetto
     ListBot Verifier <v-32A3A6EC46CE8500@listbot.com>

   Media Art on The Media Channel
     Robert Atkins <robertatkins@earthlink.net>

   Art work/No Censorship 214T
     "Tommaso Tozzi" <t.tozzi@ecn.org>

   MIT Technology Review "crystal ball" issue looks at 10 areas
     "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>