Charlie Gere on 16 Jan 2001 16:43:16 -0000

Re: <nettime> COUP 2K

I Greatly enjoyed the COUP 2K post. Can anybody tell me (a) where can I get
hold of Lumpen and other such publications in London, now that Compendium
has gone, and (b) where I can find out about plans to protest at Dubya's
putsch to take place in England and mainland Europe

Thank you

Charlie Gere

 Dr Charlie Gere

  M.A. Tutor Digital Art History
  School of History of Art, Film and Visual Media
  Birkbeck College
  University of London
  43 Gordon Sq
  WC1H OPD