Karin Spaink on 26 Jan 2001 05:00:57 -0000

<nettime> Stockholm, day 5 & 6

     [orig not To: <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>]

Unacceptable truths

Stockholm, Wednesday January 24
           and Thursday 25, 2001

THE COURT HAS ADJOURNED for two days. Friday we
will resume: that day, pleas are to be held and
that's it. Afterwards, all we can do is wait for
the ruling (and pray to Xenu).

McShane's vehement assertion that no Class IX
auditor ever pays for the 'privilege' to study the
NOTs pack and that only Class IX auditors get to
study this material, sits badly with us. We simply
don't believe that McShane is telling the truth,
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

After some discussion between the two of us, we
slap our heads. Damn!! How stupid can you get! We
asked about payment and donations, but never asked
McShane about the Freeloader's Debt… Scientology
often allows staff members to do courses with
delayed payment: you're off the hook as long as
you stay in the church. Probably Class IX auditors
are presented with a nice fat bill for the darned
stuff when they *leave*… McShane had given us one
of Scientology's 'acceptable truths': he'd
answered the questions only partially and twisted
them a bit, so that he could escape saying what he
didn't want to be revealed. Hurriedly, Zenon
posted to a.r.s. and came up with a set of concise
questions: