James.Ryan on 2 Feb 2001 07:00:46 -0000

Re: <nettime> news from the DEPORTATION CLASS

Several years ago I sat next to a "deportee" and his chaperone from the INS on
a flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo (the deportee was transiting to Manila).
The airline was Northwest.  I'm not sure if they're still involved in that
business, but I suspect so since they are a cheap airline with poor service and
low profit margins and are always looking for ways to make more money.  Perhaps
they should be added to the "Deportation Alliance?"
-jr

                    florian schneider
                    <fls@kein.org>               To:     "nettime-l@bbs.thing.net" <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>
                    Sent by:                     cc: