Announcer on 3 Feb 2001 17:47:58 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [x12]

Table of Contents:

   [ot] envisioning cyberspace
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   framefunk~~-visuelles labor mit Mouse on Mars
     dirkholzberg <dirkk@khm.de>

   nettime announcer
     Rudolf Frieling <frieling@zkm.de>

   lecker issue out now - have a look
     Redaktion <response@i-love-u.ch>

   The latest from The Media Channel
     Robert Atkins <robertatkins@earthlink.net>

   RE:  Artemisia Linda Kramer Award Recipient
     Artemisia Gallery <artemisi@enteract.com>

   Fw:  THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ONHUMAN.SOCIETY@INTER
     david@2dk.net

   Cyber culture on TV
     John Armitage <john.armitage@unn.ac.uk>

   Visual Culture @ De Balie, 6 & 7 April, 2001
     De Balie <epk@xs4all.nl>

   CODE CONFERENCE - CAMBRIDGE UK APRIL 2001
     Bronac.Ferran@artscouncil.org.uk

   Webcast 131 with topic "24/7"
     Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>

   NEW ISSUE; NEW WORKS; NEW NEWS-- february/march 2001 issue
     "WIGGED.NET" <newsletter@wigged.net>