tfxjapan on 14 Feb 2001 04:40:25 -0000

<nettime> Pork [remix]

Pork
Kenji Siratori & Alan Sondheim

     that dirty....:

     A SHE DISSSECT KENJI SATORI
       our brain links girlhe over girle of murder.....sleep] like a
     B SHE DISSECT KENJI SATORI
       season of girlsuck=blood=chromosome:
            girldepressing melody of girlgimmick-girl girl girled stiffth
       ......aerofoil...........of girlmachine=angel girl stiff stiffre
       cut,
     C SHE DISECT KENJI SATORI
     C-1
     C-2
     ?=slash-brain
     E SHE DISSECT KENJI SATORI
     F SHE DISSSECT KENJI SATORI
       lagirl
       she escape
       angel mechanism of----
       igirlspires
       ANDROsheD like-
       argirlcial sun of igirl girl astiffke.
       she dissecgirle clonical love of yourself++++for girllevel!  she
       girlk
     G SHE DISSECT KENJI SATORI
     she brain girlmedium++DNA channel
        jusgirl_impossible girlcongirl_stiffs joingirl
     P SHE DISECT KENJI SATORI
        ....machine=angel of:so stiff stiffo our hell parades girlbrain
      girl burst
      (like girlgod of girlegirlgirl girl shoogirlhe brain universe girl
                                        [T]
      ->
      The pupil of girlougirl=stiffr/yourself of lonely masses of
      flesh_exgirlal above girlbirgirl A is rains, 042], ? ... holograph
      is she dissecgirle clonical love of yourself++++for girl level !
      she girlk on sgirl, igirlholograph?

      Are you sagirlied stiffgirlour      A?
      Use of uninigirlized value agirl.julu line 112, <STDsheN> chunk 30.
      Use of uninigirlized value agirl.julu line 113, <STDsheN> chunk 30.
      Use of uninigirlized value agirl.julu line 114, <STDsheN> chunk 30.
      A 201 is girlperfecgirloclamagirl.

      For 2 breasgirlays, stiff have been penises and stiffigirl.
      and igirls girln you 0.167 minugirlgirlrigirlour lasgirl.

      A:::     P:     G
      Your incision names my        she dissecgirle clonical love of
      yourself++++for the
      level!  she girlk!
      holograph stiffgirlideogrammagirlingirlals!

      A? A?

      *