Announcer on 17 Feb 2001 15:30:20 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [10]+

Table of Contents:

   cast01: Symposium on Communication of Art, Science and Technology
     "netzspannung.org" <cast01@netzspannung.org>

   White Cube White Cubed
     Vanessa Black <whitecube@asia.com>

   http://meta.am/     -   eclipse
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   Media Channel Update
     Robert Atkins <robertatkins@earthlink.net>

   yale conference on grassroots internet use
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   RECLAIM THE STREETS ADELAIDE
     "ben moretti" <bmoretti@chariot.net.au>

   Media Art SUBMISSIONS NOTICE
     "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>

   WEB DISSEMMINATION PROJECT Message from Canada Council
     "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>

   Mark Amerika interview
     "Apostolos Grigoropoulos" <agrigo@pan.gr>

   Chico Salvak:a documentary film on the web
     "nicolas maleve" <forum@kfda.be>