integer on 18 Feb 2001 17:55:28 -0000

<nettime> [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ okz!dent human!tar!an madnesz

brian carroll <human@architexturez.com>

> this response melds a personal message
> with ideas that are far from personal.
> it is up to the reader to determine what
> they think this means, not the writer. i
> can only hope that other humans reading
> this, if any do, recognize this trap we
> exist within, the condition of the networked
> space and time we inhabit with our selves,
> and the need to work together on finding
> better alternatives for the present, and
> ways to implement these. if one calls this
> madness, they are the ones who are mad.

mustnt delude your.cell.vz.
where is madness in art +?
+ certainly must ask - where is madness in all this +?

this - a l l this. = but 01 ch!!!!!!p. uneventful
korporat fascist gullibloon zpektakle.

> and madness is not at all that bad, if
> one realizes one is indeed insane. at
> that point, things get pretty clear,
> that nothing is real, unless you make
> it real. and i hope others see the reality
> of the larger issues this topic of space
> holds for our ability to work in this realm
> to make things happen for the public good.

                                YES PL EASE!!!!!

> everything is privatized. even democratic
> thought.

+ my body. dont touch dze d!zpla!z.

> it is by default. it is a trap.

your body +?

> a psychological-philosophical conundrum.
> no need for doctors and patients. no need
> for consumers and survivors. it is time
> to Howl and break out of this place.

compassionate smile.
another western patient traveling tralalela.

= 0+1 + onl! kor!dor da. 01 [+ onl!] 01 odr.

>-human being

the best thing is not being born. being nothing.
the next best thing is ________....

nn

i guess you'll have to imagine my
rhythm as you read this.

what is the dream   the dream that feels   that
fleshes out emotion  turns the transcendental into
tangible and visceral     vibrant even perhaps   or
soft    soft too a means (though subtler) towards
touch    a dream of or to touch   as if touching were
the way    the only way   to maintain a space reality
  to capture particle of time    or, more clearly, a

dreamlike conception of the abstract of time
flowing empty to full (if you can make that
distinction) and full to empty
light and lightness   hence communion of flow

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - the spreading web like rhythm we towards inch with
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   - each impression yes +?
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478