Announcer on 14 Mar 2001 18:25:36 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [17]

Table of Contents:

   Transnational Activism and Problems of Democracy in East and Southeast Asia
     matthew fuller <matt@axia.demon.co.uk>

   PRIX ARS ELECTRONICA 2001
     ines.windhager@orf.at

   Interview Yourself is Online!
     Amy Alexander <plagiari@plagiarist.org>

   last call for entries
     Rudolf Frieling <frieling@zkm.de>

   Re: EZLN Comandancia/Zocalo Speech 18min .rm in Spanish
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

   ART-ACT Notes 28a
     "Chris Drew" <umcac@art-teez.org>

   Internet Streaming Event this Friday with People Like Us and Detritus.net
     Steev Hise <steev@detritus.net>

   =?iso-8859-1?B?Y2FsbCBmb3Igc3VibWlzc2lvbnM6qampqampcGl4ZWypqampqak=?= =?iso-8859
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Re:<nettime> Hackers: the political heroes of cyberspace + call for  entries.
     guide@life.a-domesticguide.com

   projection machines
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

    installation view, Feb 2001
     Doron Golan <doron@computerfinearts.com>

   'off-line-spa-am-night' ---[:--- Program Offline Days ---[:---
     Matze Schmidt <matze.schmidt@n0name.de>

   cfp: COSIGN 2001 - final call
     Andy Clarke <andy@kinonet.com>

   (melb)anarchist/autonomist conference update 1#
     dr woooo <vornman@excite.com>

   'off-line-spa-am-night' ---[:--- Program Offline Days ---[:---
     "off+" <off@modukit.com>

   Mardi 13 mars - Rencontres internationales Paris/Berlin
     roARaTorio <info@art-action.org>

   \/\ Countess, the world has changed - kompetizie -
     integer@www.god-emil.dk