Kenji Siratori on 19 Apr 2001 05:40:31 -0000

<nettime> Alan Sondheim-conference

Subject: i also do love conference special report from Kanji Satori:

Here we are at ELECTRIC MURDEROUS CONFERENCE! All WILL BE DECIDED. MAC
will GO DOWN IN FLAMES as MAC is JUGGLED two LAPTOP with JUGGLED two
LAPTOP PC MAC one MAC fall in JUGGLE:

Ant PC planetary, MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! body line TREMENDOUS HORROR!
drugy miracle ADAM doll TREMENDOUS HORROR! thyroid falls....MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! vivid placenta world TREMENDOUS HORROR! machinative
angel:her soul-machine discharges MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! speed PC
fear....MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! sun was parasitic/I raped MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! gradual opening department between space-time/I walked
MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! lapse PC memory line PC a dog like/although her
sleep is road SMISERY!rage TREMENDOUS HORROR! murder TREMENDOUS HORROR!
gimmick girl :MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! speed TREMENDOUS HORROR! fanaticism
PC TOKAGE_splits....delete it:MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! room happiness as
MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! end virus end machine clone boy room, her
replicant TREMENDOUS HORROR! FUCKNAM cell air silence world at MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! center PC++MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! desert TREMENDOUS HORROR!
angel-mechanism glitter.  Suicide line type TREMENDOUS HORROR! spiral
TREMENDOUS HORROR! ADAM doll this zero gravity=body PC grief machine
dances like MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! sun grief area asphalt soul-machine
MAC MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! machine leaps MAC her love splits MISERY!
MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! amniotic fluid mechanism MAC MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! nightmare TREMENDOUS HORROR! ADAM doll does MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! clonical ground TREMENDOUS HORROR! sun desire.... Small
smile breaks Body line PC an ant forgets it The sun walks. The record
TREMENDOUS HORROR! murder like our dog. Asphalt holds MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! clonic head line TREMENDOUS HORROR! ADAM doll Her end
be MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! beginning PC myself.  :MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES!
over MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES!re TREMENDOUS HORROR! pupil MURDEROUS
CONSEQUENCES! grief TREMENDOUS HORROR! end clone UNBELIEVABLE CONFERENCE
TERROR! approximates MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! eyes PC 0 degree TREMENDOUS
HORROR! monochrome earth/vital.  :TREMENDOUS HORROR! middle TREMENDOUS
HORROR! crowd scrap our beat, second, MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! animal line
computer inside when walk MISERY! MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES!
angel-mechanism++MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! poor placenta world TREMENDOUS
HORROR! ADAM doll a girl like, MURDEROUS CONSEQUENCES! gimmick air like
Cyber nightmare DOG TREMENDOUS HORROR! amniotic fluid mechanism.... I]
sing [.

_