geert lovink on Tue, 1 May 2001 14:10:42 +0200 (CEST)

From: <d2bxRbkx0@china.com>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2024 4:10 PM
Subject: check out this free e-book on internet marketing

>>>this is awesome!!! check it out.

 >> PASS ON IMMEDIATELY!!

Free E-book - "Internet Money Machine"

Topic Covered:

Internet Marketing
Massive Traffic Building
Free and Paid Website Promotion
Hottest Products on the Net
How To Get Free Online Marketing Training

Gain Free Access to the Internet's
hottest new E-book entitled

"Internet Money Machine-
Cashing In On Cyberspace"
http://www.freereportcenter.com/

This book will teach you how to:

   1. Start an internet business without computer,
    internet, or business experience (quick/low cost start-up)

   2. Develop your own website (totally automated)

   3. Select the Hottest products to market on the net (consistent sales)

   4. Drive MASSIVE traffic to your website (more online sales)

   5. Keep customers for LIFE (long term monthly income)

GO THERE NOW
CLICK HERE!
http://www.freereportcenter.com/

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via Email.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email optout911@aol.com with the word "remove" in the
subject line.

---