porculus on Thu, 17 May 2001 06:35:33 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Re: Election day!!!

> Anyway, let's hope the bastard loses after all? Somebody please correct me
> if I said anything stupid. I'm gonna go look at the tube myself....

silvio as a last touch of an healthy & without hard economical pangs in the
look of the jovial 'freeworld'  : first for the face we want to show to
others : ariel sharon. for ecological, prison & all intramundane bull
things affairs, bush. and as our intimate image of ourself for our own use,
berlusconi. globaly plebicited the bastard line. look in the mirror how we
get an ugly mog. and btw remember about the sneaker affair here and the
customized slogan we can get on, or not, i propose nike move the democraty
with the Calligula's 'short boot' sole that impressed the dust of the
street by these famous words 'cave hominem'