nettime's_anonymizer on Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:27:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Declaration of Interdependence

Re:writing the Declaration of Independence, or:
A Public Dissent of the Declaration of Privatized Dependence

Action of First Universal Human Congress, July 4th, 2001 common era
An unoriginal Declaration of Interdependence of U.S. and the World

WHEN the private people, as mankind, rule over humanity, there is
no possibility for a true and equitable 'one people'. there is little that
'we' can agree on, certainly, 5 billion independent people will always
have a different point of view on a concept such as Nature's God.
The Opinions of Mankind are just that, private opinions, and fine at
that, but not universal, and do not represent the whole of humanity,
in a shared and intersubjective public, in which people can be and
become their individual selves, while retaining a sense of connection
to the communities, local and global, whose gardens they grow within.
In this new Millennium, it is not in the Separation of Men from Men
where We as Human Beings will find shared goals and our freedom.

WE do not exist, as public people, today, but instead are defined by
a psychological identity based on privatization of everything that exists,
including nature, and our thoughts. Everything is private property, by
default, and this is the flawed genesis for the illogical, untruthful, and
unethical pursuit of the Private Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness
by landed men and women, most often at the expense of the general
Public of Human Beings. Prviate economic wealth is valued greater
than Social well being, and is a priority, for individuals, businesses,
organizations, and governments alike. No One Person is responsible
for this injustice. It is a systemic error, which cannot be corrected
until it is identified at its Root cause, and its coding debugged in a
debate open to the Humans whom it concerns more than any One else.
--
Men are created Unequal, as are Women, as are Children. If one is
poor and one is rich, as private individuals, there are consequences
that cannot be ignored and erased through ideologies of false truisms.
Humans are created Equal. We are a planet Earth of 5 billion Humans,
whom, as Humans, are One people. As Men, as Women, as labeled
by ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, income, education, we are 5 billion
different and separate people whom can never be one, as someone
else's Mankind. We are Humankind, and as such we are One People.
--
The Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness of Human Beings is a goal,
whose truth needs to be self-evident, to pursue. Doing so will destroy
any Private security any individual One has, and yet, it is only an illusion,
security, as Humans and the public do not exist in this present world and
We need to reassert our Collaborative Will, as public and private Humans,
to make this transformative change occur. So that what is good for the
Public is not at the price of the Private, as lessons from the past have
shown. And so too, as the present makes clear, that private philosophies
do not reign despotically at the price of the public atmosphere of humanity.
--
"
WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Humans are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the
Pursuit of Happiness -- That to secure these Rights, Governments are
instituted among Humans, deriving their just Powers from the Consent
of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes
destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or
to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation
on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to
them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established
should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly
all Experience hath shown, that Humankind are more disposed to
suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by
abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long
Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object,
evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their
Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
new Guards for their future Security. Such has been the patient
Sufferance of these Peoples; and such is now the Necessity which
constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The
Story of the Privitization of Humanity is a Story of repeated
Injuries and Usurpations, all having in direct Object the
Establishment of an absolute Tyranny over the Human state of Being.
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid World.

The Privatized Individual State of Men and Women have refused Laws
necessary for the Human Public.

The Privatized Individual State has have forbidden passage of Laws of
immediate and pressing Importance, unless suspended in their
Operation till Special Interests should be obtained.

The Privatized Individual State has have refused to pass other Laws
for the Accommodation of large Districts of Human People unlike
themselves, unless those People would relinquish the Right of
Representation in opposition to the bureaucratic status quo.

The Privatized Individual State has called together Legislative
Bodies at Places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the
Depository of their Public Records, for the sole Purpose of fatiguing
them into Compliance with measures for Specialized Interests, via
campaign financing parties, speaking engagements, and private
business favors.

The Privatized Individual State has dissolved Representative Houses
repeatedly, for opposing with Humanly Firmness the systemic Invasions
on the Rights of the Human People by Private Man and his Kind.

The Privatized Individual State has brought the Public State to the
point of Privitized Invasion from without and within to maintain this
unreasonably broken system, to the brink of Nuclear Annihiliation.

The Privatized Individual State has endeavored to prevent the
Population of the Human State; for that Purpose obstructing the Laws
for Naturalization of Humans; refusing to pass  their Human ideas
onto others, as it would question the uncontrolled sprawl
appropriating Public lands of mind and body.

The Privatized Individual State has obstructed the Administration of
Human Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing
Judiciary Powers, as is evidenced in the Unequal treatment of Men of
Ethnic Minorities in Countries all over the world. Men are not Equal.
Human Beings are. And the Laws are those of Private Men judging
Humanity, not Public Humanity judging Men.

The Privatized Individual State has made Judges dependent on the Will
of the Status Quo alone, for the Tenure of their Bureaucratic
Offices, and the Amount and Payment of their Salaries.

The Privatized Individual State has erected a Multitude of new
Offices, a Bureaucracy of Democracy, and sent hither Swarms of
Ideological Officers to harass our Human People, to devour their
public wealth in the name of the Privatized Good.

The Privatized Individual State has kept among us, in Times of Peace,
Standing Armies of Total Authority, without the consent of our
Legislatures of individualized Selves.

The Privatized Individual State has rendered the Public Military and
Police to enforce a corrupted system of Private Power to be used
against Civilian Human Beings, and their demands for true
Representation.

The Privatized Individual State has combined with others to subject
us to a Jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, that is, to Private
People including businesses, militaries, and organizations, and
unacknowledged by our Laws; given monies via Special-Interest Budgets
to plausibly-deniable Legislation, against the collective Rights of
the Human State...

WE, therefore, the Representatives of the UNITED STATES OF Humanity,
in an unofficial yet democratic CONGRESS, Assembled as a common and
United People within a Public Identity until now hidden, appeal to
the Supreme Judge of the World for the Rectitude of our Intentions,
that is, our fellow Humans, those Private Individuals whom stand in
the way of paradigmatic change, do, in the Name, and by Authority of
the good People of these different states of being, solemnly Publish
and Declare, That this United State of Humanity is, and ought to be,
both FREE AND INTERDEPENDENT in being public and private Citizens;
that Humans are absolved from all Allegiance to The Privatized Crown
of the Individual State of Man and His Kind when it is against the
Human Constitution to be so, and that all political Connection
between them and the State of Humanity, is and ought to be totally
separated until re-solved; in a transparent Public and Private
Collaboration towards Shared and Equitable goals, where Human Needs
are the greatest Value, to which the economic, social, and cultural
order will continually serve. And, as FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATES of
being Human, People have full Power to levy Cultural War, conclude
Peace between opposing groups, contract Human Alliances, establish
fair Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which INDEPENDENT
STATES of Human beings may of right do. And for the support of this
Declaration of Humanity, and of Interdependence, with a firm Reliance
on the Protection of Private Identity of Individuals to believe that
which is beyond words, We virtually pledge to each other our Human
Lives, our Human Fortunes, and our sacred Human Honor.

another Human Being #infinity {zero-one}