LTVNET on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:18:53 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: [rumori] Public Enemy Goes Open Source

     [To:s and CC:s as in prior message in this thread--mod]

To whom it may concern:

I apologize if I mislead anyone with my recent
MusicDish article about Public Enemy.

Our target audience is substantially new media
professionals.  When I placed quotations around the
phrase "open source", I assumed most of our readers
would understand that I was being "tongue in cheek"
and not literal.

Either way, I take responsibility if this caused any
misunderstanding.  I will forward your info to my
superiors.  We will publish a clarification if
necessary.

Thanks,
Chas - MusicDish