nicholas on Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:00:20 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> netstrike mirrored at http://www.contrast.org/netstrike

netstrike.it is now mirrored at
http://www.contrast.org/netstrike

There was quite a lot of discussion internally on contrast.org about hosting netstrike. They provide a howto for manual ddos attacks, in a social framework. We at contrast.org do not approve of ddos attacks. But netstrike was taken offline by italian police. It deserves it place on the web. It is mirrored across the world, and on contrast.

The beginnings of an english version:
http://www.contrast.org/netstrike/index_en.html

We will try to open a discussion forum for this site and related issues.

In the mean time you can read their press release on
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=58481&group=webcast

grts
nicholas

--
gpgkey: lynx -dump http://squat.net/ascii/info/saloxin.asc | gpg --import
fingerprint F430 B1B9 2558 9C04 6C81  C236 FEBC E458 4730 23D9