nettime's_post_traumatic_manageress on Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:36:05 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> ++ digested aftermath [x6]

   tell an event by its cover
     david turgeon <david.t@steam.ca>

   going and stopping
     samantha krukowski <samantha@rasa.net>

   story on spooky sleeve provoces net moralists..
     roya// <roya@girlfish.net>

   Re: [TW] FW: Another Gulf of Tonkin Resolution?
     "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>

   091401
     wade tillett <super89@telocity.com>

   Re: <nettime> adjust and proceed