Jonathan Prince on Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:52:03 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Pentagon Porn

I thought I'd google 'full spectrum dominance' just to see
what came up....

http://www.google.com/search?query=%22full%20spectrum%20dominance%22&num=10

which led to this
http://www.dtic.mil/jv2020/baseline.htm

Which led to some so creepy in its graphical illustration that it
reminded me of those odd Christian tracts that you find on gas
station toilet seats...

http://www.dtic.mil/jv2020/base_6.ppt

Right now, as you look at that illustration, military minds are using
it as a map to understanding Osama bin Laden.

I feel safer already.

jonathan
--
..