Announcer on Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:59:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> events [x 12]

Table of Contents:

   TILT
     josephine starrs <starrs@autonomous.org>

   Invite to the premiere of a documentary by young Bosnian-American film producer
     "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>

   Conference on the Public Domain;  Duke Law School Nov 9-11,2001
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   blast from the past: The Future State of Balkania
     "darko fritz" <fritz.d@chello.nl>

   book launch-coco fusco
     TONGOLELE@aol.com

   Symposium TransUrbanism: cities entering atmospheric phase
     joke brouwer <jb@v2.nl>

   (re)distributions show update
     Patrick Lichty <voyd@voyd.com>

   CARGO II PRESS RELEASE
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Net User conference
     "galia" <galia@i-space.org>

   OktoberFest
     Fatima Lasay <fats@hoydigiteer.org>

   Wizards of OS News
     "Volker Grassmuck" <vgrass@rz.hu-berlin.de>

   videophonic soundscape EUROPEALIS - MEETING POINT
     "Iris Hoppe" <iris.hoppe@wanadoo.nl>