Announcer on Thu, 1 Nov 2001 05:06:43 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [18x]

Table of Contents:

   |--- transfer.streaming + Station Rose Webcast no. 150 @ ncc48
     Reinhard Braun <braun@mur.at>

   SURVEILLANCE/STREAMING VIDEO NET.PERFORMANCE
     TONGOLELE@aol.com

   Engaged journalism about climate conference in Marrakech
     Gerbrand Oudenaarden <gerbrand@oudenaarden.nl>

   transmediale.02    press release
     "transmediale" <info@transmediale.de>

   'end repeat' Interstanding 4 conference and exhibition
     "darko fritz" <fritz.d@chello.nl>

   New Media Forum : "Media In Times of Crisis"
     Randall Packer <rpacker@zakros.com>

   Mutual Assured Deconstruction
     Michael Arnold Mages <magesm@mindspring.com>

   [rahder@YORKU.CA: Book Launch] (>>Announcer?)
     Patrice Riemens <patrice@xs4all.nl>

   How to be an Obstacle?: ICA Nov 10-11
     T.R.Jordan@open.ac.uk

   How to be an Obstacle: direct action, street politics and antiglobalisation
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

   edith-russ-haus =?iso-8859-1?Q?f=FCr?= medienkunst
     Kulturamt der Stadt Oldenburg <info@kulturamt.oldenburg.de>

   Station Rose Webcast 150 live from ncc 48, Graz
     Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>

   We are All Boat People!
     i/o <io@digitaleskimo.net>

   DIGITAL JAM - net.art @ Art Futura 2001 - Barcelona
     "Stefano Caldana" <st.cal@teleline.es>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22LIGA=C7=D5ES=2DLINKS=2D_LIAISONS=22?=
     virose org <links@virose.pt>

   Privacy Lecture Series - EXTRA SESSION!!!
     Ana Viseu <ana.viseu@utoronto.ca>

   transmediale salon presents: Wiener Elektroniker
     transmediale <info@transmediale.de>

   Announcment
     uni <uni@uninet.ee>