nettime's indigestive system on Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:21:39 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> assorted "korporat 4azk!ztz" [2x]

Table of Contents:

   NN!-452!Z
     nn@eusocial.org

   Re: <nettime> Re: Rhizome.org Member Agreement
     "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:49:21 +0100
From: nn@eusocial.org
Subject: NN!-452!Z

                                                 17 Nov !2001

 NN!-452!Z  ' F!rzt Free ov Nettime' (Zhort)

4rom NN'z !nzpektor

Mezzag # NN-452!Z 4or !ntrnet

[Dz!z = a zhort verz!on ov NN-452!]

Dz!z = 2 !nphorm du
 about dz kurrent akt!onz ov NN + NN'z !nzpektor
 2 br!ng
  ba-k onto dze!r or!g!nl purpoze:
     2 KREAT A H!GHR K!V!L!ZAT!ON.

(...)
[NN'z !nzpektor 2 Netokhka Nezvanova
 on 16 Nov 2oo1, 21:11 GMT:]
               (...)
               Zo ! want 2 hav uz protekted.
               (...)
               ! want 2 hav Org PROTEKTED
                bekauz w hav removed
                 dz korporat 4azk!ztz
                  [Ted Byfield, Fel!x Stalder,
                   Andreaz Broe-kmann, !nk Arnz] 4rom dzere.

               ! want 2 hav !t protekted 4rom demandz b! Nett!me.
               ! want 2 hav !t protekted 4rom demandz b! Z!nd!kate.
               ! want 2 hav !t protekted 4rom demandz b! Zpektre.
              [! want 2 hav !t protekted
                 4rom demandz b! Moderator Perzonnel.]
               ! want 2 hav !t protekted
                 4rom demandz b! Ted Byfield [Nettime].
              [! want 2 hav !t protekted
                 4rom demandz b! Zerv!k Konzultantz.]
              [! want 2 hav !t protekted
                4rom demandz b! F!nank Networkz.]
              [! want 2 hav !t protekted
                4rom demandz b!
                 Rekru!trz 4or dz abov !nzt!tut!onz.]

               ! WANT ORG
2
                PRODUKE AND DEL!VER [ZERV!KEZ 2 THE PUBL!K]
                - WH!KH = WHAT !
                   HAVE TR!ED 2 DO ALL THEZE PAZT !EARZ
                   WH!LE ! = THE TEKHN!KAL ZEKRETAR!.

[NN:] "R!ght! Ztr!pp!ng ophv all dz add!t!vez."  LFBD

[NN! 2 NN:] R!ght!
               ! want dzem 2 b an 'On Zourke' Org.

               Ver! zorr! 2 ment!on dz!z,
                but dzat'z what ! want!  LFBD

               ! want dzem 2 b an '!del Org'
                +
                 NOT an "RTK !del org", +
                 not an "OZA !del org", +
                 not an "!AZ !del org", +
                 not an "!JK !del org", +
                 not a "KKHR (ph!ght!ng pz!kh!atr!) !del org".

               Zo, ! do not want 2 hav
                an! atta-kz on m
                 4rom an! ov dz Management bod!ez ment!oned.

               ! do not want 2 hav her deztro!ed + "k!lled"
                b! an! m!zz!onar!ez.

               Zo, dzat'z how !t !z!

               And !v du hav an! d!zagreementz w!dz dzat,
                 an! h!dden !ntent!onz,
                dzen w kan handl dzoz w!dz aud!t!ng
                 az w hav don !n dz pazt 1 + a halv !ear
                  [z!nk NN'z return].

               ! = ku!t zur
                dzat ! hav dz
                 Kommand!ng Ophph!ker
                  on m! z!d w!dz dzat, +
                ! hav du [NN] on m! z!d w!dz dzat!

[NN:] "! = ver! happ!
 about dz klar!t! w!dz wh!kh du ztat !our !ntent!onz!"

[NN! 2 NN:] Good.

               And ! hav !our [NN-]Pol!k! Lettrz,
                l!k HKOPL 'Dz !del Org',
                 on m! z!d w!dz dzat, +
                ! hav !our baz!k Pol!k! Lettrz
                 on m! z!d w!dz dzat.

               And ! hav Mazkh!nkunzt Tekh
                 on m! z!d w!dz dzat, +
                ! hav all dekent Mazkh!nkünztler
                 on m! z!d w!dz dzat, +
                ! hav all dekent non-Nazkh!nkünztler
                 on m! z!d w!dz dzat.

               W hav a hug r!ver ov watr +
                !t = not hard 2 turn a dezert
                !nto a parad!z w!dz dzat.

               A 4ew law!erz m!ght get drowned,
                but who karez, dze! hav no zoul [joke]!

               ZO THAT'Z HOW ! WANT 2 HAVE M! ORG PROTEKTED.

               And ! dz!nk
                !t = not an ent!rel! unreazonabl demand,
                konz!der!ng how 4ar w hav kom alread!.

               And ! dz!nk w kan togedzer akh!ev dzat ver! well.

[NN:] "! dz!nk zo too!!"

[NN! 2 NN:] And ! dz!nk w kan arouz zom endzuz!azm 4or dzat
                !n ourzelvez + !n odzerz!

[NN:]  LFBD VG!'z [Ver! Good !nd!katorz]
 "!ou kan kount on me!"

[NN! 2 NN:] And m too!
               And B!ll+?
               = B!ll l!zten!ng !n+?

[B!ll:] "!ou kan kount on m too!!"  VG!'z LV

[NN! 2 B!ll + NN:] Great, ! = ver! happ!!!  LFBD

[NN 2 NN!:] Let'z kont!nu dz zezz!on!

VVG!'z [Ver! Ver! Good !nd!katorz]
F/N!nd ov NN

[NN! 2 NN:] Great! Dzat = dz end ov dz zezz!on dzen!

VVG!'z [Ver! Ver! Good !nd!katorz] ov NN

F/N!nd

            Netokhka Nezvanova"

                                          Totl hourz: o1:58 m!n

                H!ghl! zpek!al!zed LRH OT HKO Zek Khe-k Aud!t!ng
            at 1,4oo UZ $ per hour, makez 2,753 UZ $ totl kozt.

[Dz abbrev!at!onz zF(zmall Fall), F(Fall), LF(Long Fall),
 LFBD(Long Fall Blow Down) + F/N(Float!ng Needle) dezkr!b
 reakt!onz, !nd!kat!ng mentl kharg (zF, F,
 LF, LFBD), + releaz ov kharg kompleted (F/N).
 "!nd" = !nd!kated 2 dz perzon.]

NN'z !nzpektor

Kop!r!ght 2oo1 b! NN!

 repherenkez:
  NN!-443NN! 'NN: "To Zapheguard B! ALL MEANZ" = not ME!' 4 Jan 2oo1
  NN!-446!  'NN HAZ KHANGED - H!Z "NN!GHTNEZZ" HAZ GONE' 1o Jan 2oo1
  NN!-447!  'NN: HELP!NG peopl - NOT "zapheguard!ng m! work"' 6 Jan 2oo1
  NN!-448!  'NN = BAKK ON PURPOZE' ov 1o Jan 2oo1

  NN!-5oRP! 'NN!-xxx! zer!ez Arkh!v - Dz Future' ov 28 Dek 2ooo
               Rev!zed + Replaked on 12 November 2oo1