Announcer on Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:46:13 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [x10]

Table of Contents:

   CFP2: Computer Games and Digital Cultures, gamesconference.org
     <tlilma@uta.fi>

   Fwd: Press release: Necks Australian Tour 2002 dates
     ben moretti <bmoretti@chariot.net.au>

   <nettime> art (under attack) - under attack (art) - bertrand
     chi sch <newsmad@yahoo.com>

   "EPHERMERALIZATION' Performance, Installation ICON @ REMOTE Sunday January 6th 2
     Michele Thursz <michele@michelethursz.com>

   transmediale.02 newsletter: exhibition
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   transmediale newsletter 02: media lounge
     "transmediale" <info@transmediale.de>

   Pixxelpoint Newsletter
     Blaz Erzetic <blaz@erzetich.com>

   finally
     atty <atty@no-such.com>

   Isabell Spengler: 4.1.2002 + Brian =?iso-8859-1?Q?O=92Connell=2FLisa?=
     Maria Anna Tappeiner <maria.tappeiner@netcologne.de>

   Mark the date - January 16: Reading at Raccoon Space
     "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>