Announcer on Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:06:36 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Announcements [x12]

Table of Contents:

   AHA: Activism-Hacking-Artvism
     Alessandro Ludovico <a.ludovico@neural.it>

   p l a y g r o u n d - call for entries
     garage <info@garage-g.de>

   COCO FUSCO'S VIDEO WORK AT ARCO IN MADRID
     TONGOLELE@aol.com

   a challenge
     Bill Spornitz <spornitz@mts.net>

   2001 Turing Award
     geert <geert@xs4all.nl>

   supervideo (G8) genua
     geert <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Herbert Marcuse Website launch
     "Herbert Marcuse Assoziation" <herbert_marcuse_assoziation@hotmail.com>

   untitled wladimir + [ Cadavres Exqu!s ]results03 + Fake4silence #1 +map / 54
     jimpunk <jim@jimpunk.com>

   Announcement: Nominations for the Dutch Big Brother Awards 2002
     Big Brother Awards Nederland <info@bigbrotherawards.nl>

   ***PROJECT ENDURING LOOK: call for slides & short videos***
     Mary Patten <mpatte@artic.edu>

   [NICE] x-i.net stolen (fwd)
     Jaanis Garancs <jg@x-i.net>

   Trigger Words #2 (a Carnivore Client)